My progress, since weight loss surgery 8/8/07

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

To Spank or not to Spank


I received the following e-mail from a friend and wanted to share....

Tough Love vs Spanking


Most of America's populace thinks it very improper to spank children as
was the preferred method of
yesteryear.
I recently tried other methods to control my kids when they
have one of
One that I have found very effective was to just tak
e the child for a
car ride and talk.
They usually calmed down and stopped misbehaving after our
little outing
together.
I've included the photo
below of one of those sessions with my kid in
case you would like to use the technique.

So seriously, I use a combo of time outs and spankings and as they get older,( they are 3 and 4) I sprinkle in lost privileges. What do you do?




No comments: